Navigate IFA is an independent financial planning practice providing a professional and comprehensive financial planning service. We provide financial advice which is independent of any bank, building society, insurance company or investment group.
Navigate was created as a result of the partners' disillusionment with core values in the industry. Darren, Michael and Paul have been friends for many years and share the same core values.
These values define how we treat our clients and each other. They are embedded in the way we operate and in the value we create for our clients.
- Respect – We listen and communicate directly and openly. We relish diversity, ideas and points of view. We are natural partners with our clients, colleagues, and our community, and we are at our best when working as a team.
- Integrity – We do what is right, not what is easiest. We are true to ourselves and others. We are transparent, honest, and consistent. We take pride in our work and act with professionalism.
- Commitment – We are passionate about our roles and are focused on serving our clients and helping them achieve their objectives. We do what we say we are going to do: we create value.
- Excellence – We challenge ourselves to consistently deliver the highest quality of service to our clients. We seek the best talent and promote personal and professional development. We aim to always exceed our goals and the expectations of our clients and our colleagues.
- Knowledge – We are thinkers with a point of view and strive to ensure that the solution is the best for your specific circumstances, through our experience and through in depth research.
- Remuneration - We believe in fair, transparent remuneration for work completed and this is reflected in our fee structure for our clients and in the remuneration of our employees and colleagues.
We believe that our Core Values are a key part of our success – not just as a business, but in terms of the impact our work has on our clients.
Whether you are purchasing a house, saving or planning for retirement, or looking to make your money work harder, we are certain you will benefit from our unique hands on approach to financial planning. Our experience covers both personal and business financial planning and a comprehensive range of products and services including;
- Home loans and mortgages
- Insurance and wealth protection
- Pensions and retirement planning
- Inheritance, estate planning and trusts
- Savings and investment planning
- Company tax
- Employee benefits
- Company pension schemes
- Shareholder protection